Self-payment units for carwash portals
Tough and sturdy unit, especially designed for outdoor areas, it can manage up to 6 separate washing programmes. The graphics can be customised to give greater visibility to the company logo.
- Structure with treatment for external use and painting with epoxy resin
- Port and surround in stainless steel.
- Port with lock featuring four anti-theft closing points and 1 anti-shoplifting device.
- Payment systems protected from jets of water.
- High-resolution LCD graphic display for outdoor use
- Keypad with 8 programme selection buttons.
- Programmes managed via 8 NO relays and 8 opto-insulated inputs.
- Banknote reader with smart protection port, opening block (optional) and delayed automatic closing
- Electronic tropicalized coin acceptor
- Vandal-proof slide system to insert coin
- Banknotes reader with stacker
- 2 functions in a single machine: activator of the functionality of the washing, coin-changer for the use of vacuums, etc
- Power supply voltage: 230V
- Power consumption: 25 W
- Operating temperature: -15°C + 50°C
- Operates with coins and tokens: If the user inserts the amount, the display immediately visualises the credit and/or time purchased. If a key is inserted in the reader, the inserted amount is immediately credited to the key.
- Operation with contactless keys/cards.
- Programme selection: The programmes are run by pressing the relative selection button.
Configuration of peripheral devices on request
- Led Plexi Lightening
- Kit PK3 cashless
- kit Change dispenser Hopper X5
- Kit 2° Minihopper X3EXP
- Kit Card dispenser
- kit Printer
- Kit Alarm
- Kit Heater
- Kit 3 Buttons
- Ethernet connection
- Kit GPRS connection
- Kit (Stop, Restore, Repositioning)
A – Direct fastening to the wall
B – Build-in to the wall* (through optional bracket kit)
C – Fastening to the floor (through optional base)
Width: 539 mm – Height: 940 mm – Depth: 261 mm
* Wall hole 825 mm (height) x 505 mm (width)
This post is also available in: Italian